Just beginning year 6 of growth, these trees will be producing up to 35 years! Start making income from Day One! Plus, the owner has a buyer contract though 2033, so your sales are guaranteed.
- 50 hectares TITLED flat land.
- House with 3 bedrooms-1 bathroom- living room, dining room and kitchen- laundry area- porch.
- Water and electricity.
- Easy entry and exit to main street.
- Warehouse wagon
- New Holland TL 100 tractor
- 250 liter tank for fumigation
- Veneer to clean farm roads 100 horsepower
- Well of 800 to 1000 gallons per minute. 100 feet deep with a diameter of 10 inches of hole and jacketed in 6 inches
- Purchase contract through 2033
The property is in a corporation of which the shares can be bought. This enables the new owner to take over the current contract with a contractor of palm oil in the area. The Palm Oil Farm is located in Esperanza, in the district of Baru, 15 minutes away from Puerto Armuelles, Chiriqui, Panama. The city of Puerto Armuelles is an small port town with a new hospital, grocery stores, public transportation, government offices, police stations, schools, churches, malls, pharmacies and hotels.